The Clinic engages in advocacy and submissions on various topics related to access to justice, poverty law, and legal aid.
A few of our recent initiatives can be found below.
- Letter to Durham Regional Police Services Re Evictions, April 7, 2020
- Letter to the Attorney General Calling for Cessation of Evictions during COVID-19, March 17, 2020
- Editorial in Canadian Lawyer on Criminal Injuries Compensation Board reform, Oct. 7, 2019
- Letter Re Social Assistance Reforms, Sept. 26, 2019 (response from Hon. Todd Smith, Nov. 14, 2019)
- Submission Re Legal Aid Modernization Project, Sept. 6, 2019