DCLC Legal Specific Services
Durham Community Legal Clinic specializes in a number of areas of law:
- Tenant Rights, including Tenant Representation (tenants only)
- Ontario Disability Support Program Benefits (ODSP)
- Canada Pension Plan Disability (CPPD)
- Ontario Works (OW)
- Simple Wills & Estates
- Immigration (Information Only)
- Notarizing Services
- Commissioning of Documents
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Legal Aid Certificates (Domestic Violence)
- Intimate Partner Violence & Sexual Assault
DCLC does not provide legal representation for criminal or family law.
Help with family and criminal law, and other areas of law can be found on our PARTNER & PROJECTS page.