Durham Community Legal Clinic actively pursues opportunities to better serve and advocate for the Durham community through partnerships and project engagement.
- Sexual Harassment Advice Prevention Education – addressing sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Your Way Forward – addressing sexual assault and intimate partner violence.
- Homelessness Prevention – focusing on supports to prevent homelessness in the community.
- Building Bridges – focusing on financial literacy and tax.
- Online Justice Accessibility Program – providing accessible online access to tribunals and hearings.
- Accreditation – enhancing clinic services through the adoption of industry best practices.